Re: [dev] @bleidl, 26/03/11 19:41

From: pancake <pancake_AT_youterm.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 19:26:24 +0200

My apologies for sending shortlinks and html mail. It was just the fastest way to do it.. Just wanted to discuss on the contents of the link.

About twitter i think i the best news platform atm. And email is probably the worst one. I use them a lot. But definitively twitter sucks much less than email. The only sad thing is that twitter is not free and not distributted.

About iphone.. Well dunno about phone. Because my main use is for reading documentation, mail and twitter. And its much more productive than any other phone in the market imho. I have tried several androids, n900 and bada. And im not going to change anytime soon. I know its sad.

So please ignore those last paragraphs and continue the thread in the right topic (unsigned pkgs in arch).

--pancake