Re: [dev] [dwm] devilspie doesn't work

From: Kurt H Maier <karmaflux_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 00:06:16 -0400

On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 12:00 AM, Al Gest <himselfe_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
> It clearly did, the problem is the question was fairly loaded, and
> answering the question honestly would have contradicted your position.

No, you tremendous ass. The question was framed to insult me if I'd
answered it. It's also irrelevant, because nobody is 'experiementing'
here. There are other routes for 'experimentation.'

> Indeed you have, which I find quite ironic. I was responding to the
> specific e-mail where you implied that providing an explanation would
> be redundant (before of course endeavoring to provide one anyway). My
> question was more in the general sense, so you don't always come
> across like an angry nerd.

I'm not interested in how you think I come across. Fortunately,
idiots like you don't control my speech.

--
# Kurt H Maier