Re: [dev] wmii - key events are not read unless they are repeated

From: Ben Smith <bensmith87_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 17:10:37 +1000

Thanks for the quick reply, but I still can't seem to get it to work

When I do the changes as you say, and after pressing Mod4-p twice it just
lists proglist_cache.

So I add the '$' sign
  eval exec wmiir setsid "$(echo $proglist_cache | wimenu -s 0)" &
And it still requires Mod4-p to be pressed twice and becomes very slow

I have also removed all the proglist stuff, and have tried with the other
key that i have written a handler for (Mod4-h) and it also requires being
pressed twice