Re: [dev] Suckless UML

From: Suraj N. Kurapati <sunaku_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 15:52:55 -0700

On Tue 10 May 2011 04:36:04 PM PDT, CHABOT Simon wrote:
> Could you give me some suckless softwares name to work with UML ?

For suckless diagramming, I prefer Graphviz (also known as "dot"):

http://www.graphviz.org

You can draw UML diagrams with it, as this article illustrates:

http://www.ffnn.nl/pages/articles/media/uml-diagrams-using-graphviz-dot.php

> I was thinking about a software where UML diagram is describe, and
> then compiled (something like LaTeX, you see ?)

Being text, Graphviz diagrams are easily embedded into LaTeX source:

http://mark.aufflick.com/blog/2007/03/25/embedding-graphviz-in-latex-documents

Cheers.

--
Don't sweat it -- it's only ones and zeros.
		-- P. Skelly