Re: [dev] Sandy editor

From: pancake <pancake_AT_youterm.com>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 15:14:51 +0200

i have noticed that the sucky terminal cannot handle shift+control, so
my bindings for
^[hjkl] ^[HJKL] does not work... So i'll think in other keybindings for it..

Another thing that i have noticed is that you can't nest keybindings.
This is, i want to have
a single key to save and quit, so i put the same key hook twice but
first is saving, which popups
a filename dialog if no filename defined and if save is success then
quits, else just shows an
error.

This is probably the only case there I think this is useful, so it will
be probably better to
define a specific function instead of nesting keybindings.

What do you think?