Re: [dev] Sandy editor

From: Andrew Hills <hills.as_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 11:47:50 -0400

On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 3:53 PM, Rafa Garcia Gallego
<rafael.garcia.gallego_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
> That is indeed a great idea. I'll try to stick with the UNIX defaults,
> fill in with Emacs when in doubt and remove META when possible.

Please, please, please do not use Emacs-style "chains". They make no
sense and hurt the hands.

> Real sorry for the Meta-Shift-q. I changed (as most people? that's
> what I thought at least) dwm's MODKEY to Mod4Mask a long time back.

I did for about an hour, then switched it back. Mod4 is too close to
(read: right next to) Ctrl on my keyboard, and isn't as easy to reach
with my thumb while typing, so it slowed me down considerably.

--Andrew Hills