Re: [dev] [dwm] non-ASCII characters in status bar?

From: Sir Cyrus <sircyrus_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 21:29:36 +0100

On 5/30/11, Connor Lane Smith <cls_AT_lubutu.com> wrote:
> I believe your system doesn't have Terminus installed, and dwm is
> using the fallback font.

D'oh! You were right. The fallback font looks quite a lot like
Terminus so I couldn't tell. I was using the Terminus font for the
console so I assumed it was installed and working, but it appears
Debian packages the Terminus console and X fonts separately. Just
installed the X fonts and now everything is working perfectly. Thank
you :-)