Re: [dev] Cleanup of (hg.)suckless.org

From: Suraj N. Kurapati <sunaku_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 10:32:58 -0700

On Fri 03 Jun 2011 05:35:43 PM PDT, garbeam wrote:
> RELOCATE - wmiirc-rumai (google code) ??

You can delete that because it's already/officially hosted outside:

https://github.com/sunaku/rumai

> As an alternative, I'd like to suggest that wmii 4.0 could also
> well share the code of dwm 6.0 without any changes, but I guess
> such a path won't be of anyones taste.

That would be very interesting and would bring the benefits of the
heavily peer-reviewed and clean DWM codebase as the starting point
of WMII. If Kris cannot return to WMII anymore, then perhaps what's
left of the WMII community could embark on this "DWMII" project.

--
The longest part of the journey is said to be the passing of the gate.
		-- Marcus Terentius Varro