Re: [dev] Distribution

From: Jens Staal <staal1978_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2011 12:09:36 +0200

To play with, I recommend looking at 9front (extended variant of Plan9)
http://code.google.com/p/plan9front/
I recently made a native install and it works pretty darn good! (still
need to figure out a number of things but that is basically due to
lack of knowledge - I seem to have an issue with write permissions to
some critical directories when I try to install contrib or update via
hg pull from my username or glenda).