Re: [dev] Cleanup of (hg.)suckless.org

From: Ethan Grammatikidis <eekee57_AT_fastmail.fm>
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2011 21:26:00 +0100

> - skvm (dunno, don't get it) ??

I think this mounts removable drives when you plug them in. If not it at least makes a mount point and (I think) adds them to /etc/fstab. It depends on hal and dbus, I'm sure there's no need for that: I can imagine a script doing this job, with the only caveat being that you run the script after plugging in the drive. A little mucking about with sudo would see to the script having the necessary privileges.