Re: [dev] Suckless Smartphone?

From: Bryan Bennett <bbenne10_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 20:08:04 -0400

I still keep physical books around for the aforementioned ease of marking and
the physical sensation associated with them (Dog earing pages etc.). However,
most of the ones I keep around are technical books that require that sort of
love in order to get the most out of them. I put the NOVELS that I read on my
kindle so that I can cart them around - they don't require more than one
bookmark and I don't often note passages or write out my thoughts in the
margins, so I don't miss that it's not a 'real' book.

tl;dr - if it's 'important', I have a physical copy. If it's a novel
or throwaway
read - I have it solely on my Kindle.