[dev] ideas on suckless file manager

From: Le Tian <tianeast_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 10:53:03 -0400

Continuing these threads about suckless "anything"
I've been looking quite a long time for fast and lightweight file manager
for dwm. There are occasions, when u need to see or show some lovely icons.
MC and derivatives are the last resort here. I liked pcmanfm, but it just
lacks functionality. Rox-filer is nice, but then again I needed something
else. Recently I've installed Xfe, and it looks like I'm pretty happy with
it.
Xfe has decent configuration options and decent look. So I wonder, is there
any chance that we shall see a suckless file manager in the future? Does
anybody plan or think about developing it?
(Just a thought)

--
Tian