Re: [dev] [dwm] zoom() monocle

From: Connor Lane Smith <cls_AT_lubutu.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 02:00:59 +0100

Hey,

On 13 June 2011 01:38, Bryan Bennett <bbenne10_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
> Basically a crippled and ill-intentioned version of alt+tab,if I'm reading
> this right

Problem is, you can't use Alt-Tab in this situation, if the two
windows are not adjacent to one another. I personally see no reason
why we should refuse to zoom clients in monocle mode, since there is
no other way to move clients in the stack.

Sure, you could set up a special tag and toggle clients into and out
of it, but why not do that for every layout? Because it would be awful
and tedious.

So yeah, I agree with Yoshi on this one.

Thanks,
cls