[dev] Re: Experimental editor

From: Christian Neukirchen <chneukirchen_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 16:42:27 +0200

Josh Rickmar <joshua_rickmar_AT_eumx.net> writes:

> This makes sense. I love sam, but always wished there was a way to
> switch to the command window (~~sam~~) using the keyboard.

I think sam together with the "common" discussed keybindings (which are
partly implemented in p9p already), up/down-cursor keys for line
movement(!) and shift-cursor selection would be a very usable and powerful
editor already.

Next step would be to drop its windowing system and use X11 windows.

I'd also kill for a console samterm. ;)

--
Christian Neukirchen  <chneukirchen@gmail.com>  http://chneukirchen.org