Re: [dev] How to monitor battery status

From: Hadrian Węgrzynowski <hadrian_AT_hawski.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 11:53:50 +0200

This is not true. As I said:
>> To configure it you must change source ;) You can remove wmfs
>> formatters.
But of course it needs few more changes than simply changing paths.

I use modified version of this on old Athlon XP 2600+ machine and my
Pentium Dual Core desktop.

You can rip off all but battery status checks and set proper paths.
Probably battery status will not need any changes on newer kernels with
ACPI_BATTERY, ACPI_SYSFS_POWER and SYSFS
(/sys/class/power_supply/BAT0/).