[dev] [Tabbed] Capturing new browser instances

From: Jason Ryan <jasonwryan_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 10:41:00 +1200

I start vimprobable in tabbed with this entry in config.h

         SHCMD("TID=`tabbed -d 2>/dev/null`; vimprobable2 -e $TID")

and if I open a new window from within vimprobable, it is within tabbed.

However, if I open a link from another app, eg., mutt or irssi, a new instance
of vimprobable is opened as the master window outside tabbed.

Is there any way to have tabbed "catch" the new instance? I have tried scripting
it with pgrep, but have not been able to get it to work. Has anyone else?

Thanks,

/J

--
Jason Ryan