Re: [dev] wmii

From: Thomas Kucharczyk <kuch3n_AT_googlemail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 14:03:11 +0200

I started wmii with "startx /usr/bin/wmii -r .wmii/wmiirc and
/etc/wmii/wmiirc" it still doesnt work. Changing the Color doesnt
changes wmii's behaviour.
There is no /etc/wmii-hg path, and the man page shows "wmii 3.9.2"
Now i builded it up from source with emerge, wmii asked for the right
Metakey and the buttom bar filled up with clock etc. Installing wmii
with equo, the Sabayon Package Manager, the Scripts doesnt seem to
work.
I'll open a bugreport on the Sabayon Bugtracker for this and keep you
up to date.