[dev] surf: css height issue for input type=button

From: Joshua Shoemaker <knoxguru_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 14:48:34 -0400

Hello,

Just playing around with surf. So far I like it and think it will work.
However, I noticed when I try to resize the height of a input button it
doesn't display correctly. Tested it on two different systems/OSs with same
result. Not sure if this is a webkit/GTK bug or something that can be fixed
inside surf. Load the html below to test this bug yourselves.

Thanks,
-joshua

<head>
<title>test</title>
.myClass {
width: 100px;
height 100px;
}
</head>
<input type="button" name="myButton" class="myClass" value="test">