[dev] dwm status monitoring

From: Stefan Mark <mark_AT_unserver.de>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 15:02:45 +0200

After the latest talk about ways of filling the dwm statusbar on the
list, i have modified a simple C tool i found at the list and startet a
project to create a simple yet flexible status gatherer.

https://svn.0mark.unserver.de/statinator4k/

For now, it has cpu, ram, cpu clock, battery, wifi and notify monitors.
MPD, thermal (acpi and lm_sensors) support is planned. Output is
available as stdout and root window title. The output can be formated
for dwm, dwm with statuscolor patch, dwm-sprinkles (improved
statuscolor) and html (except for the plain dwm format they are not
complete yet).

i hope neither my bad english nor my bad C was to annoying :)

greets
stefan mark