[dev] [dwm] OpenOffice popups go to the wrong tag

From: Nick <suckless-dev_AT_njw.me.uk>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 16:32:52 +0100

Firstly: OpenOffice - I know. I currently have to use it a
little bit for work.

Now, on to the point.

* I have oocalc in tag 1
* I have tag 2 active
* I open a new oocalc, with a password-protected file
  PROBLEM: the enter password floating window is opened in
  tag 1 (as it's associated with the original oocalc, I
  suppose.)

Now, it goes without saying that this is likely to be
OpenOffice's fault rather than dwm. I'm wondering if it's
known behaviour, or if there's something dwm should handle
differently (or could through config.h)?

Thanks for any ideas.