Re: [dev] New hardware migration

From: Connor Lane Smith <cls_AT_lubutu.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 11:54:58 +0100

On 28 August 2011 11:29, hiro <23hiro_AT_googlemail.com> wrote:
> By the way: wmii's infirmity seems to exist only in your head, for I
> haven't seen a bug in my unchanged setup for over a year.

That's interesting, I just used it for 60 seconds (from hg, default
settings) and found two bugs:

It took literally 20 seconds to load, during which time I could do
nothing. It then, finally, greeted me with a popup window (!).

The wmii program menu didn't update when the contents of my path
changed, unlike dmenu.

Fairly minor bugs, I suppose, but to call wmii bug-free is just hilarious.

cls