Re: [dev] Bug (feature) in Swing applications (Netbeans)

From: Catalin David <catalindavid2003_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 18:05:10 +0200

Thanks for the pointers. I have another very weird issue now:

I open a terminal, I set wmname LG3D, I type netbeans, it starts.
Switching the tags in DWM maintains focus (yupee!!).

So, I decided to make up my own script to start netbeans that just does
wmname LG3D && netbeans
and when I run it from DMENU, switching tags fails. I assume that
wmname needs a container or an environment?

I can live with a terminal open that is set on tag 9 or something, but
I would much rather run netbeans from DMENU.

Thanks,

Catalin

--