Re: [dev] Bug (feature) in Swing applications (Netbeans)

From: Catalin David <catalindavid2003_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 20:08:51 +0200

Hmm, I have put wmname LG3D in .xsession before anything else, running
wmname in a terminal yields LG3D.

Still, there is this other issue now:

I start netbeans from a terminal -- everything works well. I switch
tags and it's all nice and good, netbeans still has focus.
I start netbeans from dmenu -- netbeans starts up, but if I switch to
another tag and then come back to the netbeans tag, it has no focus. I
thought maybe it might be an environment issue, so please find
attached the output of env (in a terminal). I was not able to get the
output of env from DMENU (I tried "env>/tmp/test.env", but there was
no file).

Any other ideas?

Thanks,
Catalin