[dev] DWM equivalent of wihack?

From: Suraj N. Kurapati <sunaku_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 18:46:13 -0800

Hello,

I want to launch a terminal with EWMH window type "dialog" so that it
opens in the floating layer but I don't want to add a rule to put *all*
terminals in the floating layer. In wmii, I would use the wihack tool
to accomplish this. How could I achieve this in DWM?

In particular, I'm trying to launch top(1) in a terminal when I click a
region that shows the current system load average in my dzen2 statusbar.

Thanks.

--
Illusion is the first of all pleasures.
		-- Voltaire