[dev] simplyread

From: Nick <suckless-dev_AT_njw.me.uk>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 18:37:28 +0000

Hi good fellows,

I mentioned briefly in another thread that I'd made a nicer, much
simpler alternative to readable and its kin; simplyread. Well,
mostly people hated that it removed links, and in some cases that it
added its own style. These things can now be turned on & off in your
preferred browser, through the addon options, so I figure everybody
should love it now. If anyone doesn't love it, let me know how to
change that.

http://njw.me.uk/software/simplyread

Nick