Re: [dev] simplyread

From: Bjartur Thorlacius <svartman95_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 14:15:42 +0000

> Even if HTML5 were the only standard around, people would still misuse
> it untill you guys enable me to one-click-slay (TM) them.

"Of course, all seducers of the masses, potential tyrants or fanatics,
have used this argument to make their case; the communists did the
same when they declared themselves the most enlightened segment of the
population, and, by virtue of this alleged enlightenment, arrogated to
themselves the right to rule arbitrarily." - Václav Havel

I know you were kidding, but I couldn't resist.