Re: [dev] simplyread

From: Bjartur Thorlacius <svartman95_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 16:51:34 +0000

On 12/19/11, hiro <23hiro_AT_googlemail.com> wrote:
> It's a good quote that I think I had yet to see. But I knew the
> communists also used such unique methods.

It was taken out of the context of an article found on Al Jazeera
arguing that people should be dictated by benevolent "intellectuals"
ethically ignorant of contemporary and local problems that don't
brainwash people through news media. Oh, the idealist ignorance of the
nature of humans.

> Shortly after my last post yesterday I heard there's a book now (about
> 300 pages I think) about how mankind overall got less violent. It
> should be clear to anyone that only the recent technological
> breakthrough of HTML5 and it's extensions (one-klick-slay being the
> most recent) made possible the currently widespread goodness.

I forwarded your email to Amazon. The patent has been granted.

On a more serious note, lets all thank the USA DoD for their worldwide
suppression of violence¡