Re: [dev] network usage graphs

From: hiro <23hiro_AT_googlemail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2011 01:47:25 +0100

I will post if ready, the scripts are still too ugly to look at. And
now even I need a bit of rest because I'm beginning to hallucinate and
to believe I should have written everything in C firmware on that
photo frame (C would have been more high level, it even has arrays.
Bourne shell's eval is evil)

I'm sure awk and plotutils like cls said is the most pragmatic way to
solve this task. Perhaps someone else wants to give this a try?