Re: [dev] [dwm] strange behavior with mupdf

From: Uli Armbruster <uli.armbruster_AT_googlemail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 00:11:58 +0100

* hiro <23hiro_AT_googlemail.com> [05.02.2012 23:56]:
> > . pgdn right space
> > Go to the next page
>
> mhm still sucks, because I have to switch between two buttons all the
> time. But granted j+dot allows my hand to stay in the same position.

Yeah, I would also prefer something like n and p for next/prior, or hjkl to scroll and J/K to navigate to the next/prior page. Maybe it's worth a feature request to allow custom settings, maybe even - the way dwm does it - with a config.h :D They want to release mupdf 1.0 soon, so this is a must for a 1.0 imho! But new fullscreen mode is nice! Presentation mode would also be nice! But well, this is the dwm mailing list, so I'll stop now :D