Re: [dev] interested in issue tracker dev

From: Hadrian Węgrzynowski <hadrian_AT_hawski.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 10:16:01 +0100

On Wed, 8 Feb 2012 20:15:52 +0100
Anselm R Garbe <garbeam_AT_gmail.com> wrote:

>Btw. I would like you to use C and rc, not C and bash or something
>similar.

There were once discussion about "blessed" rc version, but AFAIR there
were no simple conclusion. What version of rc is good enough?
What I remember: Byron's version is cursed and p9p version is too big.
So which one is good?

I don't intend to make another thread out of this, but I would really
appreciate simple answer.

IMHO sh is acceptable also, but only for simplistic version.