Re: [dev] Suckless.org Man page links

From: Anselm R Garbe <garbeam_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 17:54:44 +0100

Actually I conclude that the current wman apps for werc sucks big
time. All I really want is, that if there is a *.[1-9] file in the
directory, it will be formatted using troff instead markdown. That's
much simpler and the man pages would appear in the site menu.

I will hack this and get rid of wman.

Having said this, I think I simplified and changed werc quite a bit,
so that I will suggest to use our werc as official werc2 to Uriel ;)

Cheers,
Anselm