Re: [dev] smessage

From: Florian Limberger <flo_AT_snakeoilproductions.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 18:45:08 +0100

Hi Michael,

On 23.02.2012 09:13, Michael Stummvoll wrote:
> nice Tool, but you should make thinks like the font or colors
> configurable (excluded in a config.h).

personally I don't like nested includes much, but if it's general
consent that it is the preferred way, I'll change it. At the moment,
nesting is not necessary anyway.

> Also when i resize a window
> (make it bigger) its not redrawn correctly for me.

The redrawing costed me a night and I thought it would work, but I'll
look into it. I just are short an time at the moment.

> An operation Mode without any Buttons where the Window closes itselfs
> after x seconds would be also great I think. Than somebody could use
> smessage also for displaying popup-infos whithin a desktop environment
> for example.

Thats a nice idea, I think it would be great with the (not yet
implemented) function to force geometry.

-flo