Re: [dev] smessage

From: Florian Limberger <flo_AT_snakeoilproductions.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 12:49:09 +0100

 Greetings list,

 On Thu, 23 Feb 2012 09:13:07 +0100, Michael Stummvoll wrote:
> An operation Mode without any Buttons where the Window closes itselfs
> after x seconds would be also great I think. Than somebody could use
> smessage also for displaying popup-infos whithin a desktop
> environment
> for example.

 As mentioned before, the closing timer should be implemented in a
 separate script, but how is the consensus about duplicating
 functionality?
 The button handling of original xmessage might be provided by
 Christoph's
 thingmenu, so is it reasonable to implement it again for smessage or
 should
 the functionality kept separated?

 -flo