Re: [dev] st utf8 printing

From: Joerg Zinke <mail_AT_umaxx.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 23:41:54 +0200

Am 16.04.2012 um 20:51 schrieb Kurt H Maier <khm-suckless_AT_intma.in>:

>> I think you are wrong. An example for a TUI with images is w3m compiled with inline images.
>
> Once you include graphics, it is a graphical interface. What the hell
> happened to this list that this has to be explained?

I think you missed my point here and
maybe I was not clear enough.
A TUI program may display images while still
having a non-graphical interface.
AFAIK, the task of displaying an image has not
much to do with the UI.

Also, things become more uncertain when you
consider UTF-8 symbols a graphic, right? ;)

But anyway, this is matter of exact definitions,
and nit picking and therefore maybe waste of time.

Sorry for the noise,
Regards,

Joerg