Re: [dev] [ii] exposed password on process monitoring

From: Evan Gates <evan.gates_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 14:19:06 -0700

Personally (not that anyone asked) I have a script that will remove
all stale fifos before starting ii, then wait for fifos to appear
before writing commands to them (with an extra optional wait on the
end). I also have ii exit(2) if it times out, and run each ii in a
loop in the background so it will re-issue all those commands on a
reconnect after a timeout. I'm not sure I did a good job explaining
that, and I am sure the code is fairly ugly (there are some things I
would clean up, but it works well enough for me), but if you're brave,
go ahead and take a look.

https://bitbucket.org/emg/pcw/raw/13c87a010c67/extras/chat.sh

-emg