Re: [dev] simple dhcp client

From: pancake <pancake_AT_youterm.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 15:49:44 +0200

lot of suckless tools exist nowadays.. mostly prefixed by 's'.. like star, sdhcp.. i would love to ser them all grouped in a single repo, site or linux distro. as far as we have 9base and musl can fill the gaps to have a fully suckless distro.

i think that those commands should get the standard program name like tar, dhcp.. when we use them in stalin.

anyway.. whats the status of stalin? :)