Re: [dev] [surf]keybind to scroll left/right

From: Nick <suckless-dev_AT_njw.me.uk>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 15:48:26 +0100

Quoth Hannes Blut:
> This is not required for a 1024x768 resolution and most people have
> higher resolutions than this. This doesn't need to be mainline.

Unfortunately there are many horrible websites which do require
horizontal scrolling. My screen is 1024 pixels wide, but I use a
quite large font, and as a result find myself having to horizontally
scroll not infrequently.

The purpose of surf is to use the web including its shitiness;
dillo, netsurf and friends are there if you want to ignore that.