[dev] dwm window outline during mouse resize/move patch

From: John A. Grahor <jag_AT_techma.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 23:04:29 -0400

I forward X halfway around the world and the mouse move/resize as implemented
in dwm brings things to a screeching halt.

I noticed that the non-solid move/resize in evilwm works much better because
it doesn't demand the client to redraw a billion times as you drag the mouse
because it just draws a wire frame of the window as you drag.

I have included a patch for dwm-5.8.2 in which I basically stole the wire
frame move/resize code from evilwm and adapted it for dwm.

If anyone is interested I'll do a patch for a more modern release.