[dev] GTK/QT less systems. Was: [dev] [surf] port for gtk3

From: Luis Anaya <papoanaya_AT_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 12:33:30 -0400

Andrew Hills <hills.as_AT_gmail.com> writes:
>> You must be very proud of yourself?
> Yes, it is very difficult to use a computer without bloat. It is like a
> chair without a cushion.

I do not think that it is something extravagant IMHO.

I have an ARM Linux system without GTK and QT. I log into it
through XDM and the most advanced GUI toolkit that it has is FLTK.
It has Pathetic Office and Emacs that provides for most light desktop
and computing tasks.

Maybe I have modests needs after using UNIX as desktop at work
when the only options were Motif or OpenLook back in the early '90s.

--
Luis R. Anaya
papo anaya aroba hot mail punto com