Re: [dev] github mirror

From: Kai Hendry <hendry_AT_iki.fi>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 12:54:50 +0200

On 3 July 2012 12:47, Nick <suckless-dev_AT_njw.me.uk> wrote:
> Is there any point in this other than as a distributed backup?
> I worry it may slightly fragment things, with people searching for
> dwm and using the github copy, rather than our primary one. Or
> sending us github pull requests rather than patches.

Well I'm hoping for more, since I quite like the github BTS and UI.

Depends on how many of suckless authors I can convince to take an
interest. ;) Don't think it would work if I'm some sort of proxy.

I think the github UI has some value at least.
https://github.com/scklss/dwm/graphs/

I'll work on a _AT_daily cronjob that will hopefully keep it synced.