Re: [dev] fceux in fullscreen

From: Bjartur Thorlacius <svartman95_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 17:18:11 +0200

On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 4:51 PM, Manolo Martínez
<manolo_AT_austrohungaro.com> wrote:
> Also, this square is slightly bigger than the unmaximized fceux, so I
> don't really know where is that coming from. How can I get it out of the
> way?

Please send us the output of running xprop and clicking on the black
square, and then for running xprop again and clicking on fceux itself.

If the outputs are vastly different (in special, if _NET_WM_TITLE or
WM_TITLE differ), you can try running xkill and clicking on the black
square. If they're identical (aside from *TIME), this must be a bug in
fceux.