Re: [dev] github mirror

From: Ivan Kanakarakis <ivan.kanak_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 03:27:32 +0300

You can try, but none of you will ever be like Wolfram
http://blog.stephenwolfram.com/2012/03/the-personal-analytics-of-my-life/

this is free software, you dont need no graph to tell you you're productive
and having no managers or management software sucks less

--
*Ivan c00kiemon5ter V Kanakarakis*  >:3