Re: [dev] fceux in fullscreen

From: Eckehard Berns <ecki-suckless_AT_ecki.to>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 00:35:36 +0200

> I don't know what fceux is, [...]

Fceux is a NES emulator.

> I don't understand why exactly fceux creates this window, though.

Ok, I'm dump. I tried three times to describe what happens here without
boring everyone to death - and I failed. So I deleted everything I
wrote. The gist of it is that fceux needs to use some hacks to get the
best results with SDL for its use case and that prompts this new empty
window (created by SDL). As I said in my other mail I don't really know
which part to fix - fceux, SDL or dwm. If someone wants to look into
this I can provide some pointers (and some boring as hell explanation).

--
Eckehard Berns