Re: [dev] Re: Regarding "dogma" words

From: Uriel <uriel_AT_berlinblue.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 01:24:38 +0200

On Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 5:17 PM, Anselm R Garbe <garbeam_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
> I will transform this list to a moderated one, if the spamming and
> trolling persists at current levels.

The whining about the trolling is worse than the trolling itself.

The original poster had a good point: the suckless name SUCKS.

Still, it is not worth changing it now (but I'm sure you will change
it again some random day, because you always have to change random
shit all the time, even when it doesn't improve anything).