Re: [dev] dmenu, dwm and two screens

From: v4hn <me_AT_v4hn.de>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 14:14:53 +0200

Hey Martti,

these patches work like a charme, thanks!
If this is the most simple way of fixing this mess,
then I vote for adding it to upstream.

Still this looks like patchwork to me..
dmenu fails to detect the active screen in dwm.
So either the detection is broken or dwm does not support
the detection used. Is there a standardized way of doing this?

Could the authors of the respective code lines please have a look at this?

v4hn