Re: [dev] sfeed: a simple RSS and Atom parser and reader

From: Hiltjo Posthuma <hiltjo_AT_codemadness.org>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 20:26:32 +0200

On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 4:28 PM, Nick <suckless-dev_AT_njw.me.uk> wrote:
> Quoth Hiltjo Posthuma:
>> OK I will change it so it prioritises content:encoded over
>> description. Thanks!
>
> Awesome, thank you! Let me know when you've done that and I'll try
> it out properly.

OK I have commited the changes to the public git repo :)

Also I'm working on the following changes (when I have time):

- Remove the libexpat XML parser and replace it with a modified
version of the XML parser from miniupnp:
https://github.com/miniupnp/miniupnp/blob/master/miniupnpd/minixml.c
- Move my code repositories to my github account for easier tracking of changes.

Let me know if you find anything strange or missing things ;)

Kind regards,
Hiltjo