[dev] dwm -> patch -> vertical tiling master windows

From: Noah Rosser <noah.rosser_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 17:37:22 -0400

Ok so here's the patch I found useful, on the off chance anyone else cares
for it.

It's really a patch to the COLUMNS patch, to allow it to work with master
width % and resizings. So for example I can set my master width to be 75%
of screen, have # master windows = 2, and then that 75% will be divided
into 2 sections. The remaining 25% will be stack. Effectively it's just
like the standard tiling mode, except that master windows are vertical, not
horizontal.

The columns patch was my starting point; I tweaked it into doing what I
needed, rather than rewrite the whole layout. So I can't speak to why it's
written as it is, only my mods to it. Perhaps I should have posted a diff
to its diff instead?

-n