Re: [dev] [st] Patches

From: Roberto E. Vargas Caballero <k0ga_AT_shike2.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 22:31:23 +0200

Well... I was asking about comments and suggestion of the patches. I am not
the person who can accept or deny new suggestion, but I am going to give my
personal opinion.

> Would you also port st to wayland?

I think in case of being possible, st is very far to do this, because it has
a lot of things to fix before.

> How many patches are left to get scrollback buffer?

Idea of main developers is not add this feature to st, because you can get
it using other external programs, like for example tmux. This helps to keep
st very simple, efficient and clear. Maybe a good solution could be
integrate tmux inside of st (for example if STTMUX is defined, run tmux in
starup).