Re: [dev] libixp questions

From: Ivan Kanakarakis <ivan.kanak_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 16:19:17 +0300

Well, just to note, wmii+ixp are not hosted on suckless anymore.
There is still the wmii page[0] and archives on the downloads page[1].
The new home is on google-code[2] and maybe you can find some
answers on the bugtracker[3].
There is also #wmii on oftc irc, afaik.

[0]: http://wmii.suckless.org/
[1]: http://dl.suckless.org/wmii/