[dev] [dmenu] fuzzy matching patch

From: Edgaras <devoas_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 14:43:06 +0300

I have made a patch for dmenu that adds "fuzzy" matching(with support for case
insensitive matching).

It matches items that have all characters entered, in sequence they are
entered, but there may be any number of characters between matched characters.

Basically it takes "txt" makes it to "*t*x*t" glob pattern and checks if it
matches(of course it does not do any glob conversion or anything, it just works
like matching described pattern).

P.S. I labeled patch as being against 4.5, but actually it is against current
tip, I couldn't figure out how should I name the file to reflect that, but I
hope that won't be a problem.